Hand finished leather NATO strap by Tanner Bates, cut from naturally tanned leather then dyed along the edges, giving it a distinctive tonal finish along the sides. The hardware is then put in place and hand stitched using a durable woven thread.
This is a genuine leather product that would benefit from being properly maintained. Please see this guide for best practices - Leather For Life
With a NATO strap fitted, your watch is more secure than any other type of strap. The added security comes from the strap being one piece but secured to the watch in two separate points. Meaning, should one spring bar fail then the second spring bar will keep the watch attached to the strap.
Please note: Any watches pictured are for illustration purposes only and are not included.
Due to the handmade nature of these products, straps may vary slightly from those pictured.
Material: Hand-Finished Leather
Water resistance: Splashproof
Part №: TB-N-05-70
- 280mm total length (excluding buckle)
- 240mm total usable length (excluding buckle)
- 155mm shortest usable length (excluding buckle)
- 70mm of strap between the two keepers where you put your watch.
- ×1 Tanner Bates NATO strap
- ×1 Black PVD Steel Buckle
- ×2 Black PVD Steel Keepers