These NATO watch straps are a brilliant addition to any watch. Comfortable and breathable, they are a great alternative to the metal bracelet or leather strap on your watch.
With a NATO strap fitted, your watch is more secure than any other type of strap. The added security comes from the strap being one piece but secured to the watch in two separate points. Meaning, should one spring bar fail then the second spring bar will keep the watch attached to the strap.
With the extra length that these straps offer it means you can wear your watch over a jacket. This may be handy when partaking in activities such as sailing, skiing, hunting, golfing, fishing etc.
Please note: Any watches pictured are for illustration purposes only and are not included.
Straps may vary slightly from those pictured.
Water resistance: Splashproof
Part №: 004-80-00-20-90-01-N
- 265mm total length (excluding buckle)
- 245mm total usable length (excluding buckle)
- 160mm shortest usable length (excluding buckle)
- 80mm of strap between the two keepers where you put your watch.
- ×1 Nylon NATO strap
- ×1 Stainless Steel Buckle
- ×2 Stainless Steel Keepers